Our Address is 7810 Gloria Circle, Mounds View, MN 55112 see "Your Appointment" heading for directions.
Check out new education opportunities in the classes section!
For those who come to Wellness Lane, LLC (Minnesota), our goal is that:
- You will find respectful and caring homeopathic, holistic care.
- You leave feeling better than when you came.
- The care you receive brings you to wholeness, energy and health.
- We assist your return to walk on the lane of wellness.
- In time, you will have less need of our services as you maintain your best health.
Wellness Lane, LLC uses homeopathy in a holistic way to help you rebalance and restore your health.
- Any age is welcome to find health.
- Homeopathy works on people who have multiple issues--high blood pressure, cancer, Multiple sclerosis, allergies, sinus and respiratory problems, asthma, fatigue and more.
- It is a healing system that helps you as an individual restore your vital force to its normal healthy place.
What is the Cost?
- We are a fee for service practice. Payment is due at time of visit. New prices in effect January 1st see forms section.
- You may submit your bill to your insurance, H.S.A. (Health Savings Account) or some insurances will cover the cost.
- It would be a tax-deductible medical expense.
- Personally, I have found homeopathy less expensive and healthier for my family’s health care than office co-pays and prescription costs each year.
APPOINTMENTS (e-mail Wellness Lane or call 651 348-8089)
- Appointments are Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
- The initial consultation lasts for approximately 2 hours.
- You will be asked about your reason for visit--medical problems, what makes you feel better or worse.
- “Homeopathy, What You May Wish to Know” will give you a more in depth look at what a visit entails.
- Follow up visits last for 30-60 minutes are 4- 8 weeks later, pending how you are feeling and how long the remedy works for you.
- Your totality of symptoms and significance of your issues will dictate frequency of follow-up visits.
- What is a remedy? Anything from the earth-It is specially prepared and diluted, energized (succussed). It is a liquid or in pellet form.
- Remedies will be given to you that match your symptoms.
- You will find the cost for a remedy about the same price or less than most co-pays.
You may need to take your remedy once or repeat it daily, monthly or just once or twice a year.