Our Address is 470 West Highway 96, Suite 120, Shoreview, 55126-see "Your Appointment" heading for directions.
Change is coming-new portal-price decrease for all- new office location Fall, 2015. More to follow.
For those who come to Wellness Lane, LLC (Minnesota), our goal is that:
- You will find respectful and caring homeopathic, holistic care.
- You leave feeling better than when you came.
- The care you receive brings you to wholeness, energy and health.
- We assist your return to walk on the lane of wellness.
- In time, you will have less need of our services as you maintain your best health.
Wellness Lane, LLC uses homeopathy in a holistic way to help you rebalance and restore your health.
- Any age is welcome to find health.
- Homeopathy works on people who have multiple issues--high blood pressure, cancer, Multiple sclerosis, allergies, sinus and respiratory problems, asthma, fatigue and more.
- It is a healing system that helps you as an individual restore your vital force to its normal healthy place.
What is the Cost?
- We are a fee for service practice. Payment is due at time of visit. New prices in effect January 1st see forms section.
- You may submit your bill to your insurance, H.S.A. (Health Savings Account) or some insurances will cover the cost.
- It would be a tax-deductible medical expense.
- Personally, I have found homeopathy less expensive and healthier for my family’s health care than office co-pays and prescription costs each year.
APPOINTMENTS (e-mail Wellness Lane or call 651 348-8089)
- Appointments are Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
- The initial consultation lasts for approximately 2 hours.
- You will be asked about your reason for visit--medical problems, what makes you feel better or worse.
- “Homeopathy, What You May Wish to Know” will give you a more in depth look at what a visit entails.
- Follow up visits last for 30-60 minutes are 4- 8 weeks later, pending how you are feeling and how long the remedy works for you.
- Your totality of symptoms and significance of your issues will dictate frequency of follow-up visits.
- What is a remedy? Anything from the earth-It is specially prepared and diluted, energized (succussed). It is a liquid or in pellet form.
- Remedies will be given to you that match your symptoms.
- You will find the cost for a remedy about the same price or less than most co-pays.
You may need to take your remedy once or repeat it daily, monthly or just once or twice a year.